Sunday, July 8, 2012

black nike air max I dark transport infuriating hand

Themselves in array directly with trees on it, but to do the location of these trees, orientation, adjust their force field is not so simple to see those trees are like Tuicu, the growth of trees some years limit. a smart, composition, calculating Unfortunately,air jordan fusion 3, the biggest drawback of the tree instead of living Zhenshi can not make any changes, always the same as long as people understand the array, can be casual appearances.
Behind the people beyond! I always thought that I is the most powerful in the world, my savior. Now I realize that I still limited, limited experience, you need more illustrious work together to complete the mission; never a The hero, the heroes are the groups to support individuals up to the hero's image ambassador.
Sunset covered the whole sky, earth mapping of a pink and green trees are infected with a layer of blush, looks beautiful.
It is time to go back, but come their prey with the job I stopped thinking, and no longer want the distractions, the dealings of the way back to my childhood experience, this time in the ridge edge, of the rivers, we must is a good hunting ground.
Only to find when I get out to the edge of the forest Plough array 16 to be laid in the depths of the forest, away from some villages there are tens of miles. That's good, the province of people mistakenly broke into the array can not get out.
A small river to drink water, the birds find food dense one, mostly crows and turtledove. I feel pleased, caught dozens of enough to eat? I dark transport infuriating hand, Zeiyan the Look around to see where to start best. suddenly saw not far away, a group of gray hare!
Hare-like, dig so a Jiaotusanku that. Hare will dig everywhere in the fields, destroying farmland, chewed crops roots, full of evil, do not they cute appearance confuse crow the world is generally black, but to eat eat more insects, birds that feed on. so, become the object of the dishes on the menu has changed and I decided to grab two largest hare, the other released.
I quietly close to the rabbit group. Suddenly stretched out his right hand, fingers do grab like infuriating from finger in the lasing. Five-strand infuriating an invisible iron nails, doing the two fattest hare press all wetland grass. two hares do not understand what to seize them, just creak struggling with fear, the other the Hare looked curiously at them. I come out from the stealth behind a tree,black nike air max, the rabbit group shuttle drilling holes to go I caught a hare's ears picked up, really fat!
I mention the hare back to the farmer at home, guess the wood than I am first and farmer couples to chat with the children have good eyes and see my hand a hare ran excitedly, took the hare from my hands , rushing hold.
quickly Dagehaha: Delicious rabbit dinner, wood, and I guess the host to leave, to go back to wood guess the residence.
As usual, the wood and I guess each person a cup of tea, sitting on a bamboo stool and began

No comments:

Post a Comment